Many of Lake Snowden visitors want an extended stay at the lake. Camping is available on a daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis. We have 125 sites, 95 with electricity and 30 without for primitive camping.
Campsites are divided into four areas. The Locust Grove is ideal for those wanting to use the horse trails. Big Oak camp has some lakefront sites and is close to the play area. Hickory Camp is close to the camp shelter house and off the beaten path. Hilltop Camp offers sites on the hilltop with hot showers and flush toilets (vault toilets are located in the other camps).
Running water is placed throughout the park. A dump station is located near the Shower House.
While campsites are rented on a first come, first served basis, reservations are accepted with advance payment. At Lake Snowden, we set aside about half of our sites for seasonal use, while the remainders serves our overnight guests.
- Seasonal camping is $1300.00 plus metered electric.
- Seasonal camping at Locust Grove is $1450 plus metered electric.
- Fee must be paid in full prior to setting up your campsite.
- Seasonal camping guests – Each seasonal campsite is allowed four guests with overnight lodging free, and two seasonal vehicle passes.
- There will be no prorating of the seasonal camping fee as this is a discount rate offered to campers who commit to camp with us all season and this rate is substantially less than all other rates.